Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rihanna's dad Ronald Fenty: 'She was a little fat last time I saw her'

Rihanna's father Ronald Fenty has spoken out about his daughter's weight.

The 'Talk That Talk' singer previously opened up about her estranged relationship with her father, revealing she got mad when she discovered her dad drunk before one of her concerts.

Rihanna performs at V Festival 2011

However, the father and daughter worked through their disagreements at the end of 2010.

"I actually thought she was a little fat the last time I saw her," Fenty told Heat magazine.

''But when I saw her at this year's Grammys, I thought she was back to her normal size. I used to joke with her, 'Robyn, [Rihanna's first name], you're getting too fat'. But I think she's fine.

"I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys. She's dieting, she's working out."

Fenty also responded to Rihanna's friendship with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

He shared: "Chris is a nice guy and everybody's entitled to make mistakes in their life - God knows how many I've made. She's her own woman now."

Listen to Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk' below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment