Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rihanna: ‘I’m Not an Attention Seeker’

RIHANNA is no attention-seeker! The singer insists her daring fashion choices aren’t so people take notice of her.
“Dressing is always so spontaneous, it always depends on the mood, plus the occasion, plus your little badass daring touch that I like to put on my outfit every time,” she said.
“I don’t do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life.
“The clothes that I like and the clothes that I’m attracted to sometimes are sheer, sometimes are bold, sometimes they’re very daring.
“I’m okay with buying a sheer shirt, because if I bought it sheer, that means I was okay with you seeing through it. Someone else might wear it with a bra, someone else might wear it with a tank top, someone might wear it with booby tape, someone might wear it with none,
and I happen to fall in that category.
“I get caught a lot of times without wearing a bra … but it was never my intention. If I don’t wear a bra, that means I didn’t want to wear a bra.
“It’s not usually for attention, it’s just because it would mess up the outfit completely.”








 Recommandations
 Nipples   Larissa Riquelme  Zoe Saldana  Adriana Lima  Melisa Miller  Sara Tomassi Gemma Atkinson  Kate Upton  Jennifer Lopez  Angelina Jolie  Jessa Hinton  Francesca Figo  Iga Wyrwal

0 comments:

Post a Comment