Sunday, March 11, 2012

Madonna Struggles to Juggle Kids With Career

MADONNA admits she’s struggling with lie as a single mother.The singer, 52, has four kids, Lourdes, 15, Rocco, 12, David, six, and five-year-old Mercy and has confessed that juggling raising them and maintaining her busy career can be difficult.
“I’m not going to lie – it’s hard work having four kids and doing all the work I do,” she said.
“Everybody has something to say about the way I live my life. At the end of the day I’m doing my best. If people don’t like it, then that’s really their problem.
“Sometimes I cope with it very well, sometimes it’s a struggle. It’s a challenge juggling everything — multi-tasking is my middle name.
“We just try to have as normal a life as possible. My life with them at home is really just about schoolwork and health and the after-school lessons just like everybody else.
“Most of them go to a French school. My French is not very impressive, but it’s good enough. Everyone in my house speaks perfect French but me. I’m getting better at understanding when they’re not talking about their homework.
“I’m now picking up things and saying, ‘What did you say?’. I know the necessary swear words, so they have to be careful.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment