Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Justin Bieber Working on Scripts With Mark Wahlberg


Justin Bieber Working on Scripts With Mark Wahlberg

JUSTIN Bieber is working on his movie career!
The teen star says he’s working on scripts with Mark Wahlberg.
“We’re working on scripts right now,” he said. “Mark Wahlberg and I are working on a script right now. It’s not fully done, but we’re going to be doing a movie together soon.
“After I finish my album and my album comes out, I’m going to rehearse for my tour and then I’m going to go on tour. So probably… this summer. End of summer.”Meanwhile, Justin — who’s dating Selena Gomez has revealed he wants to have a family in 10 years time.
I see myself in 10 years having a family. 28, that’s a good time to really have a family because I want to be a young dad,” he said.Maybe, [it's a] long time away though. Don’t get any ideas, people. It’s not happening anytime soon.18 requires a lot of responsibilities; moving out requires me to be alone, without my parents.
So, legally, I can make any decision I want. My mom’s still going to be there, probably, calling me every day.Probably won’t be able to get away from her for too long. 18 is going to be fun. I look forward to a lot of touring and a lot of spending time with my fans, so 18 is going to be a great year.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment